Selenium WebDriver command click( ) is used for clicking any button on the page.
First of all lets understand the Test Description by going through the comments mentioned on the below screenshot.
So we have to use css path for locating the submit button and click it using the Selenium WebDriver command click( ).
Lets Implement the Test on Eclipse IDE:
1. Create a new Java Project say 'WebDriver-Project57' in Eclipse IDE
2. Configure the Project to work with Selenium WebDriver
3. Create a package say 'package57' under the newly created project.
4. Create a Java Class file say 'Class57' under the newly created package as shown below:
1. Write the following code into the newly created Java Class file as shown below and make sure that you resolve all the errors before going to next step:
2. Write the test method 'clickSubmitButton()' which uses CSS Path Statement for locating the 'Submit' button as shown below:
3. Save and Run the 'Class57.java' file by selecting the 'JUnit Test' option and ensure that our Automation Test has clicked on 'Submit' button and submitted values page is displayed as shown below:
Watch the below video:
Click here to watch the video.
Download this Project:
Click here to download this project and import into Eclipse IDE on your machine.
Please comment below to feedback or ask questions.
Using click( ) for clicking a link will be explained in the next post.