Download the latest version of Selenium WebDriver and Extract
1. Open http://docs.seleniumhq.org/download/ page
2. Find the 'Selenium Client & WebDriver Language Bindings' section on the page as shown below:
3. In the 'Selenium Client & WebDriver Language Bindings' section, click on the 'Download' link that is related to Java Programming language (As we are writing our tests in Java language) as shown below:
4. Ensure that selenium-java-2.32.0.zip file got downloaded as shown below:
5. Extract the downloaded selenium-java-2.32.0.zip file as shown below: (I used WinRAR software for extracting the zip files)
6. Ensure that the zip file got extracted as shown below:
7. Open the extracted folder and ensure that all the files shown below got extracted:
We will use these downloaded Selenium WebDriver files for configuring the Project created in Eclipse IDE to work with Selenium WebDriver. How to configure will be explained in the next post.
Please comment below to feedback or ask questions.